Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Surprise News!

We had some exciting news in the last few weeks….

DSC_0365

Yes, indeed! I am pregnant!

DSC_0422

And Zachariah’s going to be a BIG BROTHER!

We are all very excited. For those of you who have followed along for a long time, you know we’ve wanted another baby for years (almost 4). We were getting to the point in our lives when we’re about to call it quits. Then surprise! It happens naturally out of the blue. We couldn’t be more excited to be blessed with another baby.

It will be fun to share my adventure here with you. And I’m hoping to pitch for tons of baby products, because we’ve sold or given away most of our baby items at this point.

So, I am 7 (almost 8) weeks pregnant. My due date is March 28th. Thanks for following us in this journey and the rest to come!

9 comments:

sueparks2003 said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I'll be back for giveaways I'm just trying to build my blog right now.
Gladys P

Michele said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karin said...

Yay! So happy for you.

Jessica said...

How exciting!!! I love the big bro shirt!

Mothering From Scratch said...

{Kathy} Congratulations! You are blessed!

michelle wong said...

Congratulations!!

Rachel said...

Congrats! So excited for you!

Annie said...

Bracelet louis vuitton
Bracelet Vivienne
Collier chanel
Collier juicy
Collier louis vuitton
Collier Vivienne
Lunettes de soleil
lunettes de soleil armani
Lunettes de soleil chanel
lunettes de soleil dolce gabbana
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil ray ban
Porte cles chanel
Porte cles louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
Sac a mains
Sac a main prada
sac burberry
Sac Chanel
Sac Dior
Sac Guess
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Accessoires louis vuitton
tee shirts louis vuitton femmes
tee shirts louis vuitton hommes