Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BlueSkyScrubs.com

I'm a stay at home mom, so a uniform has never been mandatory. However I've joked before about wanting to get scrubs uniforms. Mostly I think they look comfortable and it would take the guesswork out of clothes and dressing each day.  Good idea? No?

I guess if you're looking for a nursing uniform this is better for you. (Although I'm not completely ruling out the possibility of a "mom" uniform. Ha ha!) BlueSkyScrubs.com has all sorts of different scrubs. They have green scrubs and lab coats. And they have a big selection of womens scrubs too.  So if you're looking for a new place to get scrub uniforms, be sure to check them out.


*This post is brought to you by your friends at BlueSkyscrubs.com.*

3 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

I think it's a great idea to wear scrubs around the house. They are very comfortable. I wear them myself. I use to work for a clinic and have a collection, and I didn't want to just give them away, some of them are still new. So go for it girl.

Weezer said...

Hey, sweetie. I wore the light weight denim scrubs when I was still working. I had to first prove that they were scrubs but I absolutely loved them. No ironing. Moves with you.
I think they're a great idea for working around the house. I still wear my tops.
Weezer

Leslie said...

PulseUniform is an alternative store that sells Nurse uniform. They have different color scrubs available on their store.

Some of the leading products that sell are the black scrubs, chocolate scrubs , pink scrubs, royal blue scrubs and teal scrubs.

You can call them at 1.866.967.8573