Just like his bigger pal Shaun the Sheep, Timmy might be quiet, but he can sure get into a lot of mischief. What sort of adventures can Timmy and his pals find in the latest Timmy Time: Picture Day DVD? You’ll have to watch to find out.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONThe fun and learning never stops when Timmy, of new preschool series Timmy Time™, is ready for his close-up! The all-new Timmy Time: Picture Day! comes to DVD June 28, 2011 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment just in time for back to school. Whether struggling to keep clean for class photo day, celebrating the color blue, jamming with the school band or just playing with his pals, you know you’re in for a barnyard-sized bunch of hilarious antics and adventures with Timmy!
With slapstick humor yet not a single line of dialogue, Timmy Time follows a day in the life of a preschooler where they learn lessons about friendship and trial and error to which every young child can relate. Timmy Time airs weekdays (5:30 a.m. and 7:15 a.m. ET/PT) on Disney Channel’s Disney Junior programming block for kids ages 2-7 and their families, airing in more than 99 million U.S. homes.
Come along for a picture perfect day of fun with your preschool pal Timmy! The Oscar®-winning creators of “Wallace and Gromit™” and “Shaun the Sheep™” will make you smile in these fun-loving adventures featuring Timmy and his nursery friends. From good, clean fun during school photo day to drumming up music lessons, these wonderful stories filled with surprises will have you laughing in a flash. So snap up these five adorable tales with a big focus on fun!
- “Snapshot Timmy” - It’s time for the class photo, but Timmy just cannot keep himself clean – jumping into puddles, kicking muddy footballs and getting splattered by jam sandwiches!
- “Timmy Wants The Blues” - Timmy is having a blue day, collecting all the blue toys, blue cushions and blue paint. But when it comes to painting a picture, he quickly discovers he’s going to need more than just one color!
- “Timmy Wants The Drum” - During a music lesson, Timmy decides he wants to play the drum! But when it is given to Yabba, and a triangle to Timmy, he goes about trying to get the drum for himself...
- “Timmy’s Puppet” - On his way to preschool, Timmy’s homemade sock-puppet falls out of his backpack. Poor Timmy doesn’t realize until he arrives to see everyone playing with their own puppets! Crestfallen, he begins an unsuccessful search until Harriet offers to help him make a new one.
- “Timmy The Builder” - Following Otus’s example, the class begin building dens for themselves. Otus offers to help Timmy with his, but Timmy’s pride gets the better of him – he can do this on his own! However, the little lamb soon has to admit that two heads may be better than one...
DVD BONUS FEATURES
· Timmy Time Sing-Along
We really enjoy Timmy Time in our house. We first saw him make appearances on Shaun the Sheep, which was already a favorite. Then when Timmy got his own show on Disney, we were excited. Now we can catch full episodes on DVD too. Timmy is a spunky little lamb with great friends who always are into something. I feel like this is a show that my whole family can enjoy together.
The Timmy Time: Picture Day DVD is geared towards children ages 2-5 years old. Perfect for the preschool crowd. The video runs about 45 minutes long. You can buy the Timmy Time: Picture Day DVD in stores and online too. And I have one copy to give away. Just enter in the easy Rafflecopter form below.
*Disclaimer: I received a DVD for this review. All opinions are my own.*