You’ll learn how to:
- Convert your thoughts from worry to faith.
- Develop patience in the midst of chaos.
- Take control of your thinking, emotions, and commitments.
- Identify the tools God has given you to overcome stress.
- Recognize the part you play in God’s comprehensive plan.
- Allow God to work in your life as He did in the life of Jesus.
Bonus MaterialHarold's 10 Best
Stress-Busting Bible Verses
- Cast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)
- Do not be afraid ... for the battle is not yours, but God’s. (2 Chronicles 20:15)
- In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)
- Let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. (James 1:4)
- He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:6)
- Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on.(Matthew 6:25).
- God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. (1 Corinthians 10:13)
- The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)
- My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
Harold Metzel, a 30-year veteran as pastor, missionary, Bible College president and VP of a large charitable foundation in San Diego, currently coaches individuals and pastoral staff on ways to become even better stewards of what God has given. When visiting churches across the nation, he demonstrates ways to avoid unnecessary taxation, increase income using current assets, and provide a more effective inheritance. After counseling with many stressed-out believers, he now offers practical steps to bring stress back to a healthy level.
For more information see: www.haroldmetzel.com or www.stressfreebelievers.com.
*Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book for review. All opinions are my own.*