John Frieda’s Full Repair Collection is all about reversing what’s been done and protecting your hair from further damage.
“So many women who come into the salon have absolutely destroyed their hair by over-styling, over-coloring, and generally overdoing it,” explains Harry Josh, John Frieda® International Creative Consultant. “They traumatize their hair trying to get a certain look, but then they can’t maximize it because their hair is so fried. Full Repair™ offers them damage control that won’t weigh their hair down, letting them style to the limit while actually reversing the damage they’ve done to date.” The Full Repair collection includes:
- Full Body Shampoo($6.99): Formulated with Inca Inchi oil, this bodifying shampoo repairs the look and feel of overworked hair as it weightlessly restores bounce for full, flowing styles.
- Full Body Conditioner($6.99): Omega-rich Inca Inchi oil repairs hair as the formula smoothes and detangles, reducing the risk of breakage and snagging when combing or brushing.
- Protecting Root Lift Foam($6.99): This lightweight foam protects hair from heat damage with Inca Inchi oil while creating instant body. Work into wet or towel dried hair at the roots for weightless lift and high-volume hair when styled.
- Perfect Ends Deep Infusion($9.99): This breakthrough product for Medium-Textured Hair instantly absorbs into damaged strands instead of coating the surface, penetrating hair with Inca Inchi oil to weightlessly reverse the look and feel of damage while protecting hair from heat.
- Perfect Ends Sheer Mist($9.99): This softening mist for Fine-Textured Hair protects heat-damaged hair with omega-rich Inca Inchi oil. Spray evenly through clean, wet hair, concentrating on ends and damaged areas to weightlessly repair and promote smooth, healthy strands.
- Touch-up Flyaway Tamer($9.99): This portable wand polishes broken strands, smoothing flyaways and frayed ends with Inca Inchi oil to keep hair sleek and smooth. Brush the wand over dry, styled hair for on-the-go touch-ups and a boost of shine.
I have been using the John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner for a while now. I still love it! My hair is fine, thin, and generally flat. And I have problems getting split ends. With this new shampoo and conditioner, my hair has been soft, lighter, and has a little more body. I like the light, pleasant scent of it, and it's easy to apply and rinse out.
If you're looking for a great new hair care line, I think you'll really like the John Frieda Full Repair products. As you can see above there are other things to help in addition to the shampoo and conditioner. You can find these products at major retailers near you, such as Walmart, Target, Walgreen's, CVS and more. And I did find a few of their items on Amazon, like the Shampoo (2 pk) and Conditioner.
*Disclaimer: I received this product for review. All opinions are my own.*